Wednesday 27 January 2010

Virgin Blog
27/01/10

OMG, well i never thought I would do this but here I am launching myself off into the blogosphere
, frimly strapped in by my safety belt with oxygen mask at the ready; I really don't want to crash land on page one. Not that I anticipate any followers (probably only PFB will be interested) but for what it's worth I'm in orbit......

The main characters

Trashionister; Cynical style observer. Child of the 50's, born with a passion for fashion, how I loved my lemon yellow nylon hair ribbon and more's to the point, why do I still have it? (future topic blogs concerning my eclectic hoarding nature to follow). An Art student mod in the 60s, hippy to pregnant punk in the 70s
, Sloane in the 80s and ...well now I think I know who I am...... without definition

MD; the Managing Director, husband, boss, workaholic, the good guy

PFB; talented, inspirational, loving and beautiful daughter, hugely successful fashion forecaster and girl about town.

Son#1; clever, caring and animated "mad man"

Lilly sis; who used to be younger than me, lives ooop north

B.I.L; brother in law

The Cuzzies; son and daughter of the above

Mafia mistress: best friend of 30 years, soul mate and partner in crime, bride to be, half Italian extrovert and mother of...

The strumpet; 14 going on 28, born screwed, weaned on sex and the City, Eastenders and Bad Girls, God daughter of PFB,

Rock star; frontman in band coming your way shortly, you heard them here first

Franco; middle child

The treadmill; family business which contaminates everything

well, no turbulance so far and, as we are cruising in comfort I will press automatic pilot and launch my first blog








1 comment: